Our Feeds

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Unknown

This Woman Makes Cakes That You Will Never Try To Eat

katherine dey



Katherine Dey is a nurse who works and lives in New York, she likes to make cakes, but not any kind of cakes, she likes to make some kind of unique cakes that you will never try to eat. However, Nobody can claim that Katherine doesn't have the talent of making cakes with different shapes, but honestly I will lose the appetite when I see a brain cake on the table, and I think many people will have the same problem of mine.



Well many people have strange hobbies but this hobby is one of the rarest hobbies I have ever heard of or I have ever seen. And now I will leave you with some pictures of Katherine's cakes, enjoy.



Katherine Dye's Cakes:








katherine dey








katherine dey








katherine dey cake







katherine dey






katherine dey






katherine dey cake



katherine dye




Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »